Search This Blog

What is your current/max resolution?

zerreth.at.gmail.com

Comments not personal enough? E-mail me with requests, suggestions or personal comments. No, it's not fake....

Saturday, June 14, 2008

This week in review

I know I forgot last week and that's due to me being at the beach for the weekend and then having to work this week. Now that I've gotten used to it, I'll set up the scheduled stuff once more.

The beach was an interesting experience. Because it's still early Summer the water hasn't warmed up yet which means that the coastline has cool air, but I didn't expect it to be THAT cool. Inland, temperatures were to be expected at around 95 degrees. When we got to the beach it was a cool 65. I didn't realize the air from sea breeze was going to affect temperatures by that much. Don't even think about going into the water. After keeping my feet submerged for a good 6 seconds, they were numb. This was quickly fixed by walking inland over the very hot sand but it wasn't necessarily a fun thing to do.

No comments: