Search This Blog

What is your current/max resolution?

zerreth.at.gmail.com

Comments not personal enough? E-mail me with requests, suggestions or personal comments. No, it's not fake....

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Half a semester gone, a week and a half of reprieve.... Thank god

I've finished my final Mid-term and with no more classes tomorrow, I can finally relax.

What does this mean? For the next week and a half or so, I'm either going to be asleep, watching anime, working, or trying out new games. Since it's Spring Break for me now, I'll post more frequently for the next week and a half.






And now for New York Anime News.




http://www.mediumatlarge.net/2009/03/anime-day-at-kinokuniya.html

Kinokuniya, a pretty famous (and expensive) japanese bookstore is collaborating with a bunch of companies to host Anime Day this Sunday. I know it's very sudden, but I only received word of this recently. I haven't decided whether I'll be going or not, but it looks interesting and a fun way to spend a Sunday.

No comments: