Search This Blog

What is your current/max resolution?

zerreth.at.gmail.com

Comments not personal enough? E-mail me with requests, suggestions or personal comments. No, it's not fake....

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Scheduled Posts

May 1st update for Blog spot.
Apparently now I'm able to pre-write posts and then schedule them to be posted later on. This is great. This means that I can write whatever I'm thinking at the moment instead of copying and pasting and then ultimately losing what I was going to write while I was on a roll. I can just write whatever review I have and then schedule it.
It's like... anti-procrastination on a whole new level.

I have to say. From a scale of one to ten in ascending order of awesomeness this is probably one the best things to happen to blogspot.

No comments: