Search This Blog

What is your current/max resolution?

zerreth.at.gmail.com

Comments not personal enough? E-mail me with requests, suggestions or personal comments. No, it's not fake....

Monday, June 15, 2009

ATK's Second Speed paint


Here's the finished drawing.



Well... His hands are getting much better. What still bothers me is his attention to detail so early on. I really think that setting base colors first and then highlighting and shading later on would prove to not only be more efficient but help him see the bigger picture early on. I've yet to talk to him about this but I'm not sure if he realizes that the roofs of the houses are the same brown as his muffler, and that there's FAR too much gray.

Contrast wise, it's very light which his style, if he applied some extra detail the background could help complement the character, but right now the character and the bell tower ( I think that's a bell tower) seem to stick out very much.






Oh right... He needs different music XD.

No comments: