Search This Blog

What is your current/max resolution?

zerreth.at.gmail.com

Comments not personal enough? E-mail me with requests, suggestions or personal comments. No, it's not fake....

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

ATK's First speed paint



I need to remind him to speak proper english.......


This is once again, a different style that ATK decided to use. I've spoken with him for a while and he decided to use this art style for the visual novel.

I'm actually glad he decided to do a speedpaint actually. Now I'm able to see how he colors and the first thing I noticed right off the bat was his attention to detail so early on as well as the use of a small brush which would lengthen the time it takes to color. That's not necessarily bad, per say, but it's a bit inefficient from what I've seen. Many professional artists I've spoken to and articles that I've read often involve establishing basic color schemes first and then working with shading and highlights later on.

I guess I can't really complain if he delivers though....

No comments: