Search This Blog

What is your current/max resolution?

zerreth.at.gmail.com

Comments not personal enough? E-mail me with requests, suggestions or personal comments. No, it's not fake....

Sunday, May 17, 2009

New Haruhi episodes coming out

Jump for joy and shoot something. I just heard from someone that episode eight is to be "Bamboo Leaf Rhapsody," a new title for an episode from the Haruhi light novels.


I heard that there were reports that Haruhi was to be going for 24 episodes but with the reference to the Disappearance of Suzumiya Haruhi, I wasn't particularly sure how they were going to do this. I also heard that two different stations started with different first episodes (one being the Asahina movie that Haruhi did referred to as episode 00 - broadcast version, and the other being The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi 1 - chronological version). I've been generally waiting for how this was going to continue and I'm sure a good portion of the anime fan community has been waiting 6 weeks for the first chronological arc to end.

Kadokawa will be simul-casting via Youtube, but without subs so those who can't speak Japanese sorry. I'll be sure not to spoil anything.

No comments: