Search This Blog

What is your current/max resolution?

zerreth.at.gmail.com

Comments not personal enough? E-mail me with requests, suggestions or personal comments. No, it's not fake....

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Explanation

I need to apologize for the last three weeks. I'm fully aware that I haven't posted within that time frame, and I'm sorry. These last three weeks I've been busy each day with finals, essays and job hunting. I understand that as a blogger I need to also have this blog as a priority and I haven't been fair to you guys at all (To be honest, even the priority that I set for playing my games and watching anime is a bit off).

I won't ask you to simply forget that this didn't happen. That would be irresponsible of me. I also won't ask you to give me a another chance. I've asked that too many times, and so I'm fully aware that I've lost your trust. I'm sorry.

No comments: