Search This Blog

What is your current/max resolution?

zerreth.at.gmail.com

Comments not personal enough? E-mail me with requests, suggestions or personal comments. No, it's not fake....

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Sorry

After a lengthy ski trip to Stowe, Pennsylvania, something interesting came to greet me as I returned. A crashed modem. So, for about half a week now, I've been waiting to get our connection repaired with much stubbornness, mind you, of doing it alone since the providers would charge us who knows how much for one of their techies to come by. Sorry, our cable bill is as expensive as is, no need to pay an inflated charge for some guy to look at our modem, say "hmmm" for a moment with the knowledge of already knowing what the problem is, and reset the connection.

Anyways, I found some nice tidbits from the front lines that I could talk about, so hopefully my next post should be able to compensate for the huge inactivity.

No comments: