Search This Blog

What is your current/max resolution?

zerreth.at.gmail.com

Comments not personal enough? E-mail me with requests, suggestions or personal comments. No, it's not fake....

Sunday, March 23, 2008

A.D. Anno Domini, After Death, Another Deceased, Ardent Doom, Anonymous Description?

Sorry, boredom caught up with me. It's not that I didn't run out of stuff to review, I still have a good 600 Gigs of stuff remaining, just I wasn't really into making another review today.

I could talk about how some kid was hospitalized after asking his friends to bury him head first into a sandbox, but thats completely the kid's fault. I don't care if he was 10, that is one stupid kid.

Being the utterly creepy Atlus fan that I am, I'm gonna talk about some developments to look out for.

Baroque for PS2 and Wii - 4/8
Arcana Heart for PS2 - 4/8
Rondo of Swords for DS - 4/15
Persona 3 Fes[tival edition] - 4/22
R-Type Command - 5/6
Summon Night: Twin Age for DS - 5/20


Disgaea for DS and Disgaea 3 for PS3 coming in the summer.
There's gonna be a burning hole in my wallet next month. I can't help being one of their creepy stalker fans who love their games.

No comments: