Search This Blog

What is your current/max resolution?

zerreth.at.gmail.com

Comments not personal enough? E-mail me with requests, suggestions or personal comments. No, it's not fake....

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Who am I?

Assuming that Teh Gunrun actually followed through with my request and added me as an affiliation... You're probably wondering "Just exactly who the hell is Zerreth?" If you came from his CNC Retarded blog, then you should be aware of just exactly how different this blog is from his and wondering as to why the hell should he put a blog such as mine. Simply put, it's because I asked him to and we're friends and I'm more or less mooching off his publicity....

If my name actually rings any bells, it would probably be from this article. I'd like to let you know that this blog is somewhat resembling a similar format to that except that I also review anime, and, to some extent, games. That said, this may actually not be your type of blog. While I am pretty connected with the gaming community as well, I'd have to say that Teh Gunrun has a better sense than I do.

No comments: