Search This Blog

What is your current/max resolution?

zerreth.at.gmail.com

Comments not personal enough? E-mail me with requests, suggestions or personal comments. No, it's not fake....

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Posting

Ok, well I'm gonna have to start getting a schedule up of generally when I'm gonna post. I'd like to say about once a week, but I'm not sure if that's possible while I'm still getting the applications for college done. Although there's still a lot of material that I can talk about, I don't go through games nor anime in about a week and I'm afraid I'll run out soon... I could give an overview of the anime episodes I'm watching, but honestly... who cares about that? Each episode helps make the bigger picture and so giving an overview of something of such a small portion seems trivial. I'll try to go for a review every friday or so, but general posting will probably be completely arbitrary.

No comments: