Search This Blog

What is your current/max resolution?

zerreth.at.gmail.com

Comments not personal enough? E-mail me with requests, suggestions or personal comments. No, it's not fake....

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Additional Features

I'm contemplating whether to add a streaming broadcast onto the blog. Mildly insignificant but it could show you guys what I'm up to and what anime I'm watching. It would also probably violate multiple copyright laws now that I think about it.
Regardless, just a random thought out there, just to show you guys i'm not simply lying around doing nothing. (Though most of the time I would be in school. A laptop will fix that.)

Just some random thoughts after looking at atk's blog.

This week's post should be amusing. It's something that will most likely end up being a work in progress due to the nature of the post though.

No comments: