Search This Blog

What is your current/max resolution?

zerreth.at.gmail.com

Comments not personal enough? E-mail me with requests, suggestions or personal comments. No, it's not fake....

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

If Only....

I noticed that my Exteel review was considerably longer than usual, so out of boredom I decided to copy and paste it onto a word document and set to double space. From start to finish it covers almost exactly 8 pages including the additional spaces. Considering the time it took me to write that much I'm kinda annoyed at myself.

If only I took 45 minutes to about an hour and a half (I honestly don't know how much time it takes for me to write a post) for my term papers and came up with the same result, I'd have nothing to worry about. *moderate irritation face*

No comments: