Search This Blog

What is your current/max resolution?

zerreth.at.gmail.com

Comments not personal enough? E-mail me with requests, suggestions or personal comments. No, it's not fake....

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Great job ripping me off guy(s)

I looked up zerreth on google to try and find a community that I wanted to post on again but forgot the name of. While searching, I came across this:

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/mabinogi/player_review.html?id=635212

I get that there are 15 other reviews, but this, while boosts my ego a bit, it insults me more.

I write these reviews as thoroughly as I can and if I need to, I edit them accordingly. So when I see people copying and pasting my work, it's distasteful. Then again, it goes to show you how little respect there is another's work. It is the youtube generation after all...
Besides this being posted 7 months after mine, this person neglected to remove my name from it. Congrats. You get a "Wau..." from me.



On an unrelated note. I'm not reviewing Outlaw Star. I've sat down multiple times many days to try and write something for it, but something keeps nagging at me and I end up just staring at the computer screen for hours... kinda like my college essays. Regardless, I know it's just another excuse and I know my apologies are probably unforgivable by this point but still.... Sorry. I'm trying to work on something and yet I keep running into an invisible wall. By no means can you count me out saying that I've "lost my spark" or my enthusiasm. I still want to write and I still want to give a second opinion for those of you who need it. I may need some alternatives however. I'm thinking of releasing the link to the request forum but I'm still hesitant. I don't know why, maybe it's because I'm afraid. Regardless. There will be material up whether it's crap or not. If I wait too long, it's going to get worse.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bummer