Search This Blog

What is your current/max resolution?

zerreth.at.gmail.com

Comments not personal enough? E-mail me with requests, suggestions or personal comments. No, it's not fake....

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Sorry for the quiet time

Just a heads up, it's about one and a half weeks until New York Anime Festival.
What does this mean to me/you?

Well, I'm currently editing my friend's artbook that he will be selling. What's been bothering me about it is that it's a lot of half-assed work and not what he can actually pull off, which is gonna get bad reception. I've told him to work on newer illustrations but I'm not sure if it's gonna work. I could pace some two-page spreads to break his "simpler" style but it might not be enough. Anyways, I'll give out more details about our booth at NYAF once the 26th comes closer.

Random note. Rie Tanaka will be there on Sunday signing. *Psst. GET ONE*

No comments: