Search This Blog

What is your current/max resolution?

zerreth.at.gmail.com

Comments not personal enough? E-mail me with requests, suggestions or personal comments. No, it's not fake....

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Packing for College

I don't have much time, so I'll make this as short as possible. I move off to college tomorrow and I've decided to procrastinate my packing duties (Surprise Surprise). What's ended up happening is that I need to back everything by today and be ready to ship it off tomorrow morning (That includes the computer). What sucks most is that I still don't have a monitor for my new PC meaning that I may be unable to post next week. Regardless, I hope you all have a fun back-to-school period and be sure to check-in next week.

P.S. I'm still using the same e-mail address so don't be afraid to e-mail me for any suggestions or questions about games in general at zerreth@gmail.com.

P.P.S. I've re-editted the S4 review, I found one extra thing I wasn't too fond of.

No comments: