Search This Blog

What is your current/max resolution?

zerreth.at.gmail.com

Comments not personal enough? E-mail me with requests, suggestions or personal comments. No, it's not fake....

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Just giving a few stats

I'd just like to say that in July alone my google tracker has detected 1236 hits, which is about 30% of all the hits I've received since I first started about 10 months ago.

So to you dedicated readers (or people who just check once in a while) and to those who find this site out of random google searches. Thank you. Thank you very much. Not only is this a boost in my confidence but it inspires me to think that there are those spreading the word or just taking time to look around. As my personal gift, I promise to be more on time. August is "my" month and I'll try to make it even better for this blog.

No comments: