Search This Blog

What is your current/max resolution?

zerreth.at.gmail.com

Comments not personal enough? E-mail me with requests, suggestions or personal comments. No, it's not fake....

Monday, November 14, 2011

Hasty Thanksgiving's Resolution at 3 AM

*Lift this blog off the ground and get it running again.

There are too many things that are distracting, destroying, demoralizing, and depressing me that I need an outlet. Kendo works well but I need something else. I've been reading less, and it's significantly noticeable that my vocabulary and mastery of english grammar is beginning to deteriorate.

I enjoy writing and even if it is only for myself again, so be it. I must clear my head so I can focus better on the things that need focus.

1 comment:

Judge said...

you know you always have a place at Moar Powah! if you want. running a blog is tough work, but i hope you find what you're looking for