Search This Blog

What is your current/max resolution?

zerreth.at.gmail.com

Comments not personal enough? E-mail me with requests, suggestions or personal comments. No, it's not fake....

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Just a little while longer......

I've got this one paper left. And once I'm done with that I can get posting again. I REALLY wish professors wouldn't assign everything at once and have it due all on the same day..... Anyways. I'm going off schedule and I need to get back. I've actually got some new material and I'm prepping some as I write this. So check frequently.


Things to do:
Borderlands review
(maybe) buy Romeo x Juliet DVDs by Gonzo and compare the english dubs to the Japanese dubs.
Preorder Final Fantasy XIII DONE.
Finish up drafts of reviews that I've started but never completed....

No comments: