Search This Blog

What is your current/max resolution?

zerreth.at.gmail.com

Comments not personal enough? E-mail me with requests, suggestions or personal comments. No, it's not fake....

Monday, August 10, 2009

Current Status

Watching:
Baccano!
Romeo X Juliet
Canaan
Valkyria Chronicles

Playing:
Disgaea 3 (still)

To do:
Second run of Persona 4 (complete all links)
Finish Stella Deus
Finish Ar Tonelico II
Disgaea 3 (I'm never gonna finish this......)
Wait for DFO Open Beta/Full release
Clean my Room
Finish Catalog for my Camp Director
Complete Kendo Club Website
Watch Higashi no Eden in preparation for the 2 Full length feature films.
Prep the second PS3 for reselling (CECHE01 Model)


Finished:
Lucky Star (Didn't watch OVA)
Frekazoid (again..... though I don't think that counts....)


There's only one month left and so much to do.....
That's life.

No comments: