Search This Blog

What is your current/max resolution?

zerreth.at.gmail.com

Comments not personal enough? E-mail me with requests, suggestions or personal comments. No, it's not fake....

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Review Delays

Merry Christmas!

So as I returned home, I noticed that I forgot to pack my memory cards. Which means that all the data I have on Persona 4 is back at the dorm. Instead of spending around 3 days getting back to where I got, I think it may be faster just to play Eternal Poison. Simply due to poor timing, I've been neglecting that game for a bit. I think it may be faster to recover that data than Persona 4.

Which reminds me, I still have material for this Saturday, don't worry about that.

I'm also now in contact with an insider on the gamer industry. I'm still unsure as to how much information I'll be able to obtain, but this makes two now (in addition to a friend in the Korean gaming industry).

On another board related note, a couple of close friends of mine have been building up a site, and they've asked me to join them. I won't tell you the details yet, but I can assure you that if I do end up joining, I won't neglect The Second Opinion. One year's worth of work is a big deal to me.


Final note. 100th post! 100 posts ago, I first started the Second Opinion.

P.S. in reference to those 100 posts ago, I technically have a forum up where you can discuss, but I'm still unsure about making it public. Rather, I'm not really sure if it's necessary.

No comments: