Search This Blog

What is your current/max resolution?

zerreth.at.gmail.com

Comments not personal enough? E-mail me with requests, suggestions or personal comments. No, it's not fake....

Monday, February 11, 2008

Um....

Getting hits is great and all. I mean, I see some pretty stable activity and I'm grateful for that really, but.... You mind at least voting on the polls or something? Of the 3 or 4 months I've been doing this, I've only gotten one comment and more hits. Hits are great. It helps my adsense account, but... I kinda wanted a bit more activity than just people watching me write stuff.

I enjoy writing stuff. It relaxes me as I type on the keyboard and all, but I feel like I'm kinda writing this for myself (well I am) and I feel a pretty cold breeze every time I check up on this thing.

At least say what you think about the game or review. Something. Please?
Maybe if I get a request board up, then people will post. Maybe not. Whatever... I think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, long time no communicate. How's it going?

-Jeffrey