Search This Blog

What is your current/max resolution?

zerreth.at.gmail.com

Comments not personal enough? E-mail me with requests, suggestions or personal comments. No, it's not fake....

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Schedule Change

What I've noticed is that I can't really post on Fridays. Besides having a musical rehearsal that leaves me dead tired everyday, I find myself fooling around the most on Fridays. Which is a problem, because I keep forgetting to do my blog posts. So, I'm changing it. I'm posting my blogs on Saturdays.

Just for you to know when to expect the post to be up. I have to tutor from 10:00AM to 11:30 AM (GMT -5) and so posts should be up around noon to early afternoon.


Note: I have a musical rehearsal next week on Saturday which should delay the next post a good number of hours.

No comments: